7 things you need to know about William K. Gamble
There’s no shortage of lawyers in Santa Maria, CA, or in San Luis Obpiso, CA but I am different. Experience the relief of working alongside a legal expert. Don’t risk your life or your future on an under qualified lawyer. Make an informed decision. William K. Gamble has:
- Taught Criminal Law and Evidence at Western State College of Law
- Former Judge Protemp
- Consulted since 1969
- Represented over 50,000 cases
- In criminal cases, you will be quoted a flat fee
- Personal injury cases are taken on a contingency bases and no money is required upfront
- Licensed private pilot, multiengine, and instrument rate. 15,000 hours plus in pilot in command. Owned over 40 planes.
If Attorney Gamble doesn’t win your personal injury
case, you won’t be charged a dime. So go to court with confidence (and a first-rate lawyer) in Santa Maria, California.